- Every call whether an outbound or inbound is displayed in the inbox (Analogous to E-mail).
- You can get vital call information like date, time and duration of the call along with the type of call whether it was incoming or outgoing.
- By clicking on the number you can add user to the address book by filling in his/her basic information. This will help the system recognize the next time a call is received from this number
- You can also access the mini CRM where you can assign status like open, closed or pending to each call and add notes to remember information worth noting.
- For an incoming call you can assign the call to any user in the group so that he can follow up
For calls received by you as a part of a group (That is, when you connect the call to a group), it will also show up in a separate "group inbox" view. For example, we have a group called "Exotel suport" and hence it shows up like this: