- Hearing an echo on call is common in POTS (Plain old telephone service). If you are using an analog landline telephone or calling a number that is an analog phone line, it is likely that you might hear echoing on call.
- Hearing an echo on call is common when your phone set/device or the far end person's phone set/device, is used with hands-free or Bluetooth.
- Intermittent echo issues are very common with most operators. We have all heard this even before Exotel came into existence.
Having said all of this, there is always a slight possibility that the problem is at our end as well. Please be assured that we will get it checked out. However, we would need the following information to debug:
- From Number (Instrument used)
- To Number (You probably don't know what instrument your customer is using. If you do know, tell us about that as well)
- Date & Time of call
4. Call reference ID of the call from the call report, or Inbox
Please connect with us using the chat widget on your Exotel Dashboard or Whatsapp us on 08088919888 with these details.