- Echo is common in POTS (Plain old telephone service). If you are using an analogue landline telephone or calling a number that is an analog phone line, it is likely that the call will echo.
- Echo is common when your's or the far end person's phone sets are used with hands-free or Bluetooth.
- Intermittent echo issues are very common with most operators. We have all heard this even before Exotel came into existence.
Having said all of this, It could be our problem as well and we will check it. We need the following information to debug:
- From Number (Instrument used)
- To Number (You probably don't know what instrument your customer is using. If you do know, tell us about that as well)
- Date & Time of call
4. ID of the call from the call report, or Inbox
Send these details to email@example.com or 08088-919-888