Click on 'Address Book' on the Exotel dashboard
In the 'Browse Contacts' section you can click the 'Add contact' button and enter a contact with information like name, email and company
- You can search for contacts in the address book by name, phone number and email
- You can import contacts into your addressbook by clicking on 'Import'. Enter the list name (by default the current date-time is used as the list name) and import a csv file with the contacts.
- Format of import: The format of the csv file is Name, Company, Phone and Email. Refer Sample_Address_Book.csv for help
All your lists will be visible in the left pane of the Addressbook page
- There are two lists named 'All' and 'Recent Contacts' created by default
- You can add a list using the 'Add List' button and then import your contacts from a csv file into a list.
- All contacts imported into the lists are also added to the addressbook by default
- You can also add your addressbook contacts into a list by dragging and dropping the contact into the list on the left pane (the contact becomes draggable when the mouse pointer becomes )