This dashboard is available for only select accounts during the private beta phase until it is generally available (where it might be chargeable or accessible for accounts under specific pricing plans). If you are interested to access this, drop in a note to email@example.com and we'll evaluate your request.
Once this is enabled, you can access the dashboard via your left navigation (Live - Dashboard) or use this link. It will give you an overview of your contact centre live metrics as well as today's activity.
The dashboard contains following 3 sections
1. OVERVIEW SECTION
Overview tab will contain data giving you an overall picture (live as well as today's activity) of your entire account or specific groups.
- Group Filter: This filter applies to both live as well as today's activity metrics.
- Default: All Calls (All groups + ungrouped calls)
- One or more groups
- Time (Today's activity so far): View the metrics of today (based on your system's timezone) or drill down to last 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours or 8 hours.
- The live sections (Live Calls and Live Agent Status) will auto refresh in few seconds periodically.
- Today's activity so far metrics will need a refresh trigger or on page reload. (Time it was last refreshed is shown as "last updated x minutes ago")
- Live Calls
- In Queue: Number of callers in queue if enabled in your call flows. If group filter is applied, it'll only show calls present in queue against the group(s) selected.
- In Progress Calls: Number of active calls assigned to an agent (incoming or outgoing). If group filter is applied, it'll show the number of calls active against the agent present in that group.
- Total Calls: Total calls which are active i.e. sum of "In Queue" and "In Progress Calls".
- Live agent status
- Busy (On Call): This will denote the number of agents who have been assigned on an active call. An active call is where an agent is being attempted, agent's device is ringing or agent is in conversation.
- Available (Idle): This will denote the number of agents who don't have an active call assigned to them and are free to take calls.
- Offline: This will denote the number of agents who have turned themselves off and cannot receive any calls.
- Total Agents: This will denote the total agents present in your account or group (if filter is applied).
- Today's activity so far (Incoming Calls)
- Call Volume: Total calls received on your Exophones throughout the day or last x hours (if filter is applied).
- Completed Calls: Calls answered by your agents i.e. where a conversation occurred. If multiple agents were attempted but at least 1 agent answered, it will be treated as completed call.
- Missed Calls: Calls that were missed by your agents i.e. one or more agent was attempted but call was not answered by anyone. Such calls are applicable in following scenarios
- Agent attempt went unanswered due to any reason such as agent's device was ringing (agent didn't pick up, timeout occurred or caller disconnected during ring), agent's phone was not reachable, busy, didn't connect due to network issue etc.
- If one or more agent was attempted, it will be treated as 1 missed call if no one answered.
- If one or more agent was attempted and caller was put in queue again and disconnected, it will still be treated as missed call.
- Abandoned Calls: Calls that were hung up and no agent was assigned. Such calls are applicable in following scenarios
- Abandoned in IVR:
- Disconnected by caller in greeting or IVR menu (not applicable if group filter is selected)
- Disconnected by system due to off working hours, genuine termination where agent wasn't supposed to be dialled etc. (not applicable if group filter is selected)
- Abandoned in Queue:
- Disconnected by caller in queue (no agent was attempted; applicable in case of group filter) without any agent being attempted. If an agent is attempted and caller hangs up during attempt, it will be treated as a missed call.
- Abandoned in IVR:
- Average Talk Time: Average time spent by your agents in a call conversation. It is calculated only considering 'completed calls'.
- Average Queue Time: Average time spent by callers in queue considering both answered and unanswered calls.
- Longest Queue Time: Equal to max. time spent by caller in queue.
- Average Abandon Time: Average time callers waited for their call to be answered before hanging up (this doesn't consider missed calls hung up during attempt but considers calls where calls were abandoned in IVR/Queue). In case of group filter, it only considers calls abandoned in Queue.
- Average Speed of Answer: Time spent by the caller in queue as well as the time taken to dial until the call is answered by the agent. If there is no queue, it consider the time the dial begins until the call is picked up. This doesn't include time before entering the queue. This is only calculated for answered calls.
Prev. Day / Change:
- Prev. day: This denotes the metrics under the today's activity section, calculated for previous day so far (yesterday). For example - if you are viewing the dashboard on Wednesday 2 PM, this will denote the stats for Tuesday (from 12 AM until 2 PM). This will help you gauge the trend against the same timeline of previous day.
- Change %: This will denote the relative change of today's metrics when compared with previous day's metrics i.e. [((B-A) / A) * 100], where B is today's metrics and A is previous day's metrics. The same formula applies to all metrics including completed calls %, missed calls % etc.
For example, if call volume until 2 PM was 100 on the previous day, but today, it is 150, it will be +50% (UP) change. Similarly, if completed calls were 80% on previous day and it decreased to 40% today, it will be denoted as -50% (DOWN).
- Behaviour on 'Last x hours' filter: If today's activity is filtered for last x hours, the previous day metrics and change % would be calculated for that time range on previous day. For example - If dashboard is viewed at 4 PM and last 2 hours is selected, metrics for 2 PM - 4 PM time window would be displayed for today as well as the previous day.
2. LIVE AGENTS SECTION
This section will give you an ability to track your agents live i.e. what are they doing right now. You can apply filters on agent's name or group.
Following information is available in this page
- Name: Agent's name as saved on Exotel
- Status: Current status of the agent which can be one of 'Busy', 'Available' or 'Offline' as explained in #1 (Overview Section)
- Time Spent: This will indicate the time spent by agent on the corresponding live status. It is displayed in hh:mm:ss format and is updated in real time.
- Last Device On: This indicates the time when your agent last turned their device on to take calls.
3. Group Activity (Live) Section
This section will provide you live metrics of groups present in your account. You can choose to filter one or more groups.
4. AGENT PERFORMANCE SECTION
This section will help you track your agent's performance throughout the day or yesterday. Information it will provide
|Total Device On Time||Indicates total time agent had turned their device on (that is made themselves available for call). It is represented in hh:mm:ss format|
|Idle Time||Indicates total time agent was available but was idle i.e. was not busy on a call. It is represented in hh:mm:ss format|
|Total Calls Offered||This will indicate total calls which were offered to the agent irrespective if another agent answered the same call or not.|
|Completed Calls||Out of the total calls offered to the agent, this will indicate how many were answered.|
|Missed Calls||Out of the total calls offered to the agent, this will indicate how many were missed (unanswered). This can occur if|
|Average Talk Time||Average time spent by your agents in a call conversation. It is calculated only considering 'completed calls'.|
|Total Talk Time||Sum of all the conversation time performed by the agent.|
Currently in Beta version, this data is not available in a downloadable format and is meant to be used for quick reference purposes. However, you can still download the standard user & group reports from the reporting section.
(If you are still on the older version of dashboard, you can refer to the documentation here)