So, Exotel sends emails to the registered, individual email address or group email addresses at various instances – to name a few – Missed calls, Completed calls, Voicemails. And at some point, the emails would not reach the specified email address as specified.
The reasons why you may not be receiving the emails –
- Wrong group email addresses
- Your personal email address is not a part of the group email address that has been mentioned
- There are some filters applied to your email account that is either blocking the emails from email@example.com or any similar addresses as set by the System Admin in your organization
- Emails might be getting sent to spam
Steps to check for the above reasons (Prior requisite – you need to have admin privileges)
- Go to the Co-workers and Groups
page and on the right-hand panel, you will find the groups. Click on the “Gear”
icon for the appropriate group name.
Check the email address on the pop-up screen.
- Contact your team admin if your personal email address is not a part of the group email address you found in step 1
If you’re still not receiving Exotel emails, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address stating the issue, with an example of the call for which you think the email was not sent, and, we will definitely have a look and try to resolve the same.
To know how long it would take us to resolve your query – please click here.